- The divine inspiration of the Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, holy, infinite, and sovereign, the creator of all things, who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His sacrificial death, His resurrection, His ascension, His present intercessory work, His imminent and personal return to meet His church in the air and to establish His glorious reign.
- The salvation of lost and sinful mankind through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit by faith apart from works.
- The Holy Spirit given without rite or invocation to all who believe in Christ through the gospel, and by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life and to witness and work for the Lord.
- The unity of the common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the body of which Christ is the head.
- The resurrection both of the saved and the lost, the saved unto life and the lost unto condemnation.
- The Lord Jesus gave two ordinances to His followers, baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.